We are looking for a
Graphic & Web Designer, 40h
at the earliest possible entry
biolution is an international scientific communication and consulting company at the Vienna BioCenter in Neu Marx offering bespoke services specializing in the life sciences sector. Our international and dynamic team offers the following services: 3D visualization, media design, EU project application and management, events.
COVID19: Our employees take the PCR test twice each week, with results processed at the Vienna BioCenter, to ensure a safe work environment!
- The appearance of our client’s branding will be enhanced by you!
- Develop and design diverse digital and print deliverables such as Websites, Brochures, Posters, Logos, Web Banners, Interactive PDF’s, Flipbooks, Product Packaging, Brand Identity etc
- Implementing UI/UX design principles in website & screen designs
- Design with the knowledge of cross-browser development, browser compatibility & SEO fundamentals
- Technical updates and maintenance of client websites
- Strategic thinking and design for social media posts
- Ideate and conceptualise in collaboration with our in-house Scientists for scientific infographics and visualisations
- Completed university studies or training in visual communication design, media design or an equivalent qualification
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, XD etc
- Good understanding and knowledge of CSS and CSS3 and HTML4/HTML5
- Experience with Content Management Systems (WordPress)
- All-rounder with an excellent eye for design
- A high degree of individual initiative and independence
- Responsibility and quality thinking
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent presentation skills
- Enthusiasm for media and science
- Excellent English (spoken and written)
The minimum salary according to the collective agreement for advertising and market communication on a full-time basis is EUR 2,244.80 gross/month, 40 hours a week, level 4, VGJ 1. + 2.; Depending on qualifications and experience, an overpayment is foreseen.
Part-time work is possible for this position.
Please apply with your CV, photo, samples of your work and your salary preferences preferably by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org